At 12:34 PM 1/15/2006, P. J. Alling wrote:

If it were designed that way, I doubt it could be done to an existing camera without major surgery, and resulting disfigurement.

Jens Bladt wrote:

I agree, actually - it would be very usefull. Wouldn't it be possible to add
a larger buffer to an existing camera??
Like a "power grip" or booster!
Regards
Jens

Yeah, there's a thought. Let the camera be designed with a user-accessible module containing the buffer memory, and let the end user be able to upgrade the buffer memory at a later date. People upgrade the memory in their computers, why not in their cameras?

take care,
Glen