frank theriault wrote:

Thanks for an interesting link, Shel.  I have a feeling that Zeiss is
right, and that film will be around for a while yet, although I do
agree with those subsequent posters who opined that colour may be at
or near it's death throes.  I do think that some B&W films will be
around for quite some time, especially the biggies like TriX.

cheers,
frank

Tri-X is the one that I regularly use that I'm worried about. I don't trust Kodak.

That said, I'll shoot Lucky Tri-X if I have to.

-Adam