----- Original Message ----- From: "John Forbes"
Subject: Re: The Future of Film?

Perhaps we've reached the point where most of those who want to go digital have done so, and there now remains a hard core
of film afficionados that may dwindle gradually over a longish period.

Many of the film customers now are using disposable cameras. This is almost 1/3 of all fim we take in. They would use a disposable digital if it was made available, they don't care about how the picture is created, they just want a cheap camera that they don't have to worry about losing.

Of the other film users, many seem a little sheepish about still using the stuff, or perhaps a little embarrassed that they haven't made the switch.

But there is one question to ask. Bill, are you aware of other labs in your vicinity which have closed during the past year, and from whose business you may have benefitted?

I think the last of the local indy's went broke in 2003. My market is dominated by Wal-Mart and a grocery store chain.

William Robb