"Bill D. Casselberry" wrote:

>         Even though it was a strictly "non-pro" situation, I did have
>         an interesting response to my "honkin' Big Black" SuperProgram,
>         winder, SMCK 45-125 f4 w/ hood from my 85mm f1.9 Spertak & wierd
>         old SunPak 4-AA flash unit last nite. Since today is Friday ....
>
>         I was down at the Cafe Mundo (an outdoor garden bistro here) and,
>         well after dark, after spending a pleasant hour or so w/ some
>         fair maidens eating chocolate ganache & gulping espresso around
>         the fire, they "warmed up" to a few impromptu "girls' nite out"
>         photos....

etc.

Now I understand why some folks are so preoccupied with having their
cameras classified as professional -- they think it will help them pick
up girls.

Gee, I always just relied on good looks and charm, and never needed that
kind of technological crutch (back when I was young enough to worry
about such things).

Bob Harris