mike wilson wrote on 20.01.06 9:10:

> Anyone got any experience with the above, or the WP?
Not exactly with WP, but with older 33WR. A LOT OF FUN!!! We took many
photos underwater in Red Sea with my friend - no problems at all, I used it
many times at pools - preformed very good, attracting people's attention ;-)
And I think good digicam should be like that - you don't have to worry even
in dust/dirt/water. What's the fun with digicam if you have to worry about
it all the time? ;-) WPi has higher JIS class, meaning that it is even more
water resistant than 33WR, so you can't go wrong with it!

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek