That's so easy. The photographer is Lasse Karlsson, as stated below the picture :-)

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lasse Karlsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:13 PM
Subject: Weekend Quiz (Was: Merry Christmas everyone!)

Hi all,

From: "Paul Stenquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi Lasse,
Long time no hear from. Merry Christmas to you as well.
Paul

Hi Paul, yes I'm a bit late on this one, I know. Anyway thanks for remembering me.

(I've got a back log of around 23 000 unread PDML messages. Well, you can't blame me for not having good PDML-intentions...)

Ok, guys. Time for a Weekend Quiz.

Who's the photographer?

Think twice.
(I'm being ambigous on purpose.)

The winner will get an honorary mention on the list.

Thanks,
Lasse