I find that easier to stomach than that a box full of loose wires badly connected together can give me inner peace, or haven't you heard about auditing...

Bob W wrote:

I know he's a Scientologist, but I don't feel that his enthusiasm for Scientology makes him weird. Certainly no more weird than other people with strong religious or political beliefs. With that as a basis, then you might have to consider the pope as being weird.

he believes a man was born of a virgin, and subsequently came back from the
dead.
I'd say that was weird.

Bob

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).