All,

The recent "what is your most-used lens" thread got me thinking, so I took
an equipment inventory and thought about where my photography is and where
it is going.  Turns out I have a few (too many) FA* lenses that I
accumulated over the last 7 or 8 years.  In particular, I have the 80-200
and 28-70 FA* F2.8 lenses and the 85mm F1.4 lens and they haven't seen the
outside of my camera bag for quite some time.

So I'm planning to sell them.  Pentax apparently does not make them anymore
and the influx of digital Pentax SLR enthusiasts seems to have boosted their
value (on eBay at least).

The eBay novelty ias worn off for me, however, and I'd be happy to sell them
via alternate means.  I've had really good luck with buying and selling
transactions via the PDML, but there are only so many of us here.  Any
suggestions regarding other places advertise these lenses?  Photo.net
classified page?

Thanks in advance,

Mark