I clicked on all the buttons, and couldn't get it to stop, only reverse
direction.  Maybe my Java's not up to date.  I don't care - I'm not
downloading any more junk like that to my computer.  Anyway, this isn't a
corporate computer ...

You say it's a photograph, and then you say it's not a photograph but a
file.  Is it one or the other, or both?  ;-))

Shel