I don't understand the point of what you're doing.  It would be simpler to
have a panorama that one could scroll through, left to right. It seems like
an exercise in technology more than anything else.  Speaking for myself,
the viewing experience is awful and not at all satisfying.

This thing that you've done takes forever to download on a dialup
connection, requires plugins that, obviously, some people don't have, or
which are not up to date, plus, Java dumps a bunch of hidden files onto the
user's computer.  Most people may not know that, and some may not want that
(I certainly don't) for any number of reasons.  I know where they are and
clean out the files every now and then, but others may not have that
knowledge.

While I'm sure you don't care one way or the other, but I won't be viewing
your panoramas again.  It's quite possible a number of other people won't
see your good work because the technology to view the files limits or
excludes them for doing so.

Shel