Bob Shell wrote:

> You want the most neutral and accurate rendering.  None of the
> Ektachromes will give you that.

> In my testing the most neutral and accurate E-6 film was the recently
> discontinued Agfachrome RSX 100.  There may still be dealers with
> stock, though.

I think I'll pass on hunting that up.

> Close, but not quite as neutral, is Fuji Astia 100.  All of the other
> Fuji chrome films exaggerate color.
>
> Bob

I don't know that one at all -- Marnie suggested PRovia and
someone else did...
These aren't being shot for reproduction as far as I know,
just for galleries
to review his work. It may be that absolutely precise color
is not going to swing
the viewers one way or the other - but I'd certainly like to
get as close as possible to
reality.

 ann