mike wilson wrote:

> Ann Sanfedele wrote:
>
> > mike wilson wrote:

> >>what sort of artwork and what will they be doing with the results?
> >

> > I'll find out what it looks like on Tuesday - paintings, not
> > sculpture
> > is all I know now...
> >
> > purpose is to send stuff to galleries and juried shows, from
> > what I ganthered.
> >
> > reading as much as I have so far (and thanks to all you guys
> > for chiming in)
> > PROVIA 100F I should be able to get a hold of.  I think I'd
> > get it processed at Dugal here.
> >
> > ann
>
> Aren't you going to want larger than 35mm?

Well if the artist does he is sunk....I haven't got large
format equipment.
again - I think he just needs 35mm to get his foot in the
door.
My impression, anyway..

I think the only reason slides are asked for instead of a cd
(at least for what
this guy is doing) is for the assurance that the works are
actually his and
that no fiddling with the images have been done.

I might end up not doing it - either because I feel I can't
give him what he
needs or it would just be too much of a PITA to do it -
depending too on the
money - which ain't been discussed.

anyway, thanks to all for the input -- will let you know how
it comes out.

ann