From: Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pentax list" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Fernando Terrazzino
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:32:23 +0000

On 6/2/06, Fernando Terrazzino, discombobulated, unleashed:

discombobulated = I'll add this one to my limited English ; )

I'm from Argentina, currently living in Canada...

>this is my first PESO so I hope I'm doing things right here (still trying to
>understand what PESO, PAW, OT, etc. means..)

Graywolf has been a bit quiet recently, so I'll post the FAQ for you:

<http://www.graywolfphoto.com/pentax/pdml-faq.html>

exactly what I was looking for

HTH

<http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4095413&size=md>

Excellent shot BTW.

Thanks

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.