From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:55:00 -0700

And Frank,

I think Mike Wilson is right. The list hasn't changed as much as we've gotten to know people better.

What I do notice is immediate name-calling, labeling, rush to judgement, and scoffing by some on the list when others don't share their opinion on a matter. In that respect it is not a friendly place to be.

Ridicule is not a prerequisite to disagreement.

Tom C.