From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:24:29 -0600

Sure, it was informal. But, unfortunately, I don't think a company can do an informal approach when copyright issues for personal property/creativity are
involved.

As far as I was able to tell from the initial request, there were no copyright issues. On a somewhat different topic, with the exception of the 3 people on list who actually earn a living doing photography, any issues revolving around copyright is little more than arrogant bullshit, and the three people here who earn their living at photography seemed to be the ones who gave freely of their work, no questions asked.

I am more than a little embarrassed that my name is is associated with Pentax Discuss at the moment.

William Robb