----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Shell"
Subject: Re: Pentax Wants Your Digital Pix

I don't know if I'm one of your three, but regardless of whether one makes a living from photography or not, copyright is important.

I'm not sure if I follow.
Why is copyright an important issue if you are not making commercial gain from your work?

I don't know of any working pro who disregards the importance of copyright. It's what enables us to make a living doing photography.

Nor do I, but thats not germaine to the discussion, other than, as noted, the on list pros seemed a lot more willing to hand over some work, no questions asked.

William Robb