To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: OT: HCB with a Minolta CLE

Bob Shell wrote:

On Feb 15, 2006, at 3:28 PM, Kenneth Waller wrote:

There's precious little difference in my books between Ralph Nader and Pat Robertson in my books.

I don't think Robertson hates Corvairs.

Not if he can somehow make a buck off them.

Bob

Making money is the reason Nader hated them. Didn't matter that what he was complaining about only actually applied to the base model during teh first year they were on the market, and wasn't actually a major safety issue (Not to mention the fact that every Volkswagen Beetle had the same issue). It got Nader's name in the paper, and made him famous.

-Adam