> Why do sales people hate Pentax?
> I could never figure that out. I guess they get paid less??

My local dealer won't even stock them now it's been that way for years.
Everyone that goes in for an SLR including all the students from our college
inevitably comes out with a C***n, needless to say I never buy anything
there, not even film. The last film I bought there was out of date so I took
it back for a refund, the local chemist has fresh stock. There's another
camera shop within quarter of a mile that still has secondhand stock, every
Pentax lens he gets is well below the price I'd expect to pay on Ebay. If he
had enough stock I could make a living out of his business!!!

Regards,

John

John Whittingham

Technician

"you can't be optimistic with a misty optic"