I don't ski with a camera - though if I wanted to take
one, I might consider my digital point and shoot. An
SLR would be too big of a chunk to fall on - I did
that (while biking) onto the P&S, and it hurt badly
enough.

Maybe you'll be more graceful than I... I tend to hit
the snow hard and fast a couple times in a typical
evening ski session. :)