I'm pretty much on the same page as Juan.  Not everyone needs all the high
specs so many on this list so frequently cry out for.  I don't want to
carry the weight around, I don't want big, honking zoom lenses, I don't
want high-speed motor drives ... a nice simple camera that makes good
pictures is just perfect.  Small lenses with good resolution and a nice
fingerprint are more important than slow, zoom lenses that cover 300mm of
focal range.  Straightforward, easy-to-use cameras are what I like.

Shel

FPS