On 2/23/06, Jens Bladt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Upgrading!
>
> Pentax make very nice entry level and enthusiast cameras, bus is not a
> player in the 35mm pro-market (5-8 FPS cameras).

The problem here is the definition of "pro". I can very well see a
"pro" who makes tons of money off her photography and yet prefers a
Leica rangefinder to a Canon 2500DD MK5 with 15-60/2.8 zoom.

Think HCB, not whoever shoots the Superbowl. Think Aperture, not
Sports Illustrated.

Again, Pentax DSLRs fill a niche of small, well designed, good quality
cameras. A Canon 350D is not an option because of the terrible
viewfinder, btw.

I'd rather see Pentax keep doing what they are doing than try to
imitate C* and N*. If I want a high fps camera, I'll get one of those,
thanks.

Juan Buhler
Water Molotov: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com
Slippery Slope: http://color.jbuhler.com