Over on the Nikon BB, there are about a dozen members with the D200. One has
reported
banding and
Nikon UK is fixing it free. Nikonn is aware of this problem, not like the D2H
were they
buried their
collective heads in the sand about the AE board.
As far as KW, how can a guy who shoots basic Jpeg affect my desisions.<gBut i
must add, he
actuall
tried this camera.

Dave