Thanks for the suggestions.  Think I get a roll of Provia and K200
and shoot both at the aquarium in San Francisco.

Another question, since K200 is a daylight film would be behave
OK in the (presumably) flourescent lighting in a fish tank?  I made
the mistake of shooting K64 under artificial lighting once and everything
came out green.

Cheers,
Gautam