On 28 Feb 2006 at 16:33, Ryan Brooks wrote:

> The 645D is already behind the pro medium format back curve; pro
> photographers have left their Pentax MF gear behind.

What amused me ever so slightly was that a new D specific 645 lens was on the
roadmap. Do they think that the existing glass won't be up to the task, so much
for their main selling point, remind you of anything? The fact that they are
intent on delivering a 645D and swinging as far from FF 35mm as possible still
has my head spinning.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998