On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:58:40 -0000, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 28, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:

If the first DSLR they showed featured an APS sized sensor I would have been
long gone, unfortunately I fell for the carrot and I do regret it now
(especially the waiting). Had I known what their plans were I would have had a great Canon system by now instead of spending up on Pentax A, FA and LTD glass.

But your A, FA and LTD glass is worth more now than it was then. And you can now buy what was then the best Canon offering for about half of what it was selling for at the time. You're way ahead of the game if you switch now. So falling for the carrot saved you big bucks. Make yourself happy and buy the Canon.
Paul

Make us happy and buy the Canon.  :-)

John