On 1 Mar 2006 at 0:28, John Forbes wrote:

> Yes, but Rob has been in the market since 1988, and in Australia, and
> before the internet, and perhaps buying new.  Not many Pentax lenses are
> worth more than they were new.

Of my late purchases looking at what I paid in AU$ including freight and taxes
and converting the AU$ value to US$ at todays rate I paid:

US$1294 for my 31LTD and US$988 for my 77LTD (both purchased new Feb 2002)

As you can see that there is no way I will see sale prices even approaching my
purchase prices.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998