----- Original Message ----- From: "David Savage"
Subject: Re: Logic of Pentax. Was: Miffed at Adorama (Gotta vent!)

Be specific with your questions. I wouldn't be surprised if they had
never hear of these things.

BTW. The store I dealt with was Mcbain Camera (Red Deer outlet, Alberta)

<http://www.mcbaincamera.com/digital/digitalpen.htm>

McBain's is an excellent old style camera store.
Don's here in Regina seems to be realy good, buth they did just hire a few
new people, so I have had to be choosey about who I talk to. Now I just talk
to the Don himself. He's been in the business for as long as I have.
If you are looking for price matching with USA big boxes, I think you can forget about a Canadian retailer though. Our prices are a bit higher. The price I was quoted for a DS2 was perhaps 50 dollars more than the USA box store price.
OTOH, Don's has one in stock with my name on it.......

William Robb