Brother Aaron,

Sitting here looking at my 67II on the fireplace mantle...
The *istDS is in view, but it is such a sissy camera.
And I think you 'hit the nail on the head' about the 645D - Woman's camera!
Next thing we know, it will come in those silly Hassy designer colors.
Give me a full frame 67 digital anyday.  I'll just put my laptop in my
backpack and cable the 67D into the computer for quick storage of the
RAW files.  Shoot all day, post processing all night!

Regards,  Bob S.