I agree with that 4:3 format. My Oly has it. It translates to a 10 x 7.5 inch print which gives a 1/2 inch border all around on 11 x 8.5 paper. That fits a standard 9.5 x 7.5 inch matte cutout nicely so I can just buy prematted frames. Also it uses the whole image making my 5mp camera equal to a 6mp 3:2 camera for that size print. Quit a convenient format, actually.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"