graywolf wrote:
No they do not.

But I think that decision was based upon the company they sourced the sensor from going out of business, although Kodak said they were getting out of the professional digital camera business at the time. Remember Kodak is in a frenzy of self mutilation cutting off parts of itself and tossing them away willy-nilly.
My uncle worked there, on the DSLR line for many years. Management killed it, it wasn't seen as an improving or profitable business. No supply problems once the cameras started to ship.

Kodak still markets the sensor though...

-Ryan