Personally I'd just download the images to a computer or the like
during a break in the session - it's a lot easier to review what
you have on a decent-sized screen.   But that's still much better
than having to re-shoot the next day because of an unfortunate
blink (or fly, or ...).  And that's assuming a reshoot is possible.