Since I'll be assigned a few images to critique this month, I'll wait
for my "assignment" before doing anything detailed.

Until then, I just wanted to say that this month's PUG is absolutely
stunning!  Each image is wonderful.  I was transfixed as I pulled up
each image.

Initially, I planned to pick a favourite, and mention that one, without
comment until I received my group of images from Chris.  I simply
couldn't narrow it down to one - even two was difficult.  So, in no
particular order, here are my two favourites from this month:

"Cranes" by John Coyle, and,
"Zero Hour Sky" by Thomas Cakalic.

As mentioned, more detailed critiques to follow...  Thanks to all!

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert