----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Sullivan
Subject: Re: August PUG

> Dear Pug Meister,
>
> The chain of photos still skips Gordie Clarke's submission.
You have to get there from the thumbnail on the main page only.

K, its fixed now.

> I also noticed the LX gallery on the bottom!

Regarding the LX gallery, I thought about copying the PUG format
when I put this thing together, then decided I wanted to make a
gallery that had a different look to it, but would still tie in
with the PUG. Hence there are some similarities, such as the
background colour, and I tried to maintain the general look of
the banners.
The gallery does require that you have java enabled on your
browser, and that your browser supports frames.
And yes, that is one of my own LX's as the model for the index
page image.
Shot with an LX, I might add.
William Robb