I recommend waiting for a reply before doing anything else.

Whenever I post items on Ebay I state specifically that interested buyers outside the US should contact me directly prior to bidding. Shipping charges and delays can take their toll on the value of an auction, and shipping to some parts of the world render shipping insurance ineffective. Prior to shipping, I want to have an email confirmation that, if such risks and expenses are a part of the deal, the buyer is willing to accept the risks and pay the additional burden.

I've not had any problems because of this, and I've shipped to Norway, The Netherlands, South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Chile, Peru, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, etc etc.

If, however, a seller does not want to spend the time required to do it right, there's no point in binding yourself to a liability and possible loss.

Godfrey