Although I've sold a few as stock, I don't shoot birds seriously. But I find it a relaxing diversion. I sometimes walk three miles through the woods without getting off a single shot, cut it's still a good time. Today I got four or five keepers in just a mile or so. That's rare in my experience for anywhere other than a migratory fly zone like Point Pele in Ontario. Speaking of Point Pele I went there last May. Looking forward to making the trip again this year. Some list members are regulars there.