He may be a fool. But if so, he is a funny fool. His analogy using bus and a
Ferrari is pretty clever. The bus is slow, but it can take a lot more load.
Displaying empty frames is also efficient communication; you got to give him
that.

This said. I don't make my decisions based on his recommendations. I simply
read Kennyboy now and then to give my brain some fast food.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)