Nicholas Wright asks:

> Okay, call me a total moron but I thought the FA* lenses had plastic
> barrels. A camera store I stopped by today had the FA* 300/4.5, all metal.
> Are all the FA* (ie- 24/2; 28-70/2.8; etc) lenses metal? Thanks for
> answering, sorry it's a stupid question... :)

 The FA* 24/2 is all-metal.  Its hood is made of plastic and is the only part I've
managed to break so far (Araldite is wonderful stuff).

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield