Hi!

I am starting to realize that most of my photography is very static.
Here I've tried to be slightly less static...

http://not.contaxg.com/document.php?id=12495

Your honest and brutal feedback is as usual sought after and appreciated.

I like it.  I must say, I usually exect "smooth" lines from these
sorts of time exposures.  At first the "jiggly" lines were a bit
off-putting, but the more I look the more I like.

Frank, given your signature (left here intentionally :-) ) I might assume that you and probably me too tend to shoot hand-held... To get this exposure I had to turn on mirror pre-fire and use shutter speed of 1 sec. I couldn't probably produce anything even remotely smooth. And then of course if it weren't "jiggly" some would say - it is not sharp enough ;-).

I was going absolutely against the "bourgeois concept" ;-).

Thanks for your kind words.

Boris