On Mar 17, 2006, at 7:47 AM, Mishka wrote:

the built-in flash can only be used as manual only (no TTL), unless
one is shooting in one of the "smiley face" modes -- WTF?!
why shouldn't i be able to use TTL *together* with custom white balance
and exposure compensation? what moron designed that? my minolta
a2 digicam seems to be more photographer friendly...
What? I have just tried Dl and it works perfectly in P-TTL on other then smiley modes (Av, Tv, M) - white balance and exposure compensation works then too.

btw, in b&h description of af-360fgz,
"Compatible with every Pentax camera, but has special features when used with
MZ-S or *MZ-SD* cameras" (emphasis mine)
IT seems that their description is pretty outdated ;-)

--
Best regards
Sylwek