Markus Maurer wrote:

I must have been the snow fall record of the century in Switzerland on the
first Sunday of March this year.
I was in Wetzikon in the state of Zurich preparing for a exhibition of clay
figures and photographs and in the afternoon it started to snow heavily.

A walk with the dog gave me the opportunity to shoot some "high-key" photos
with the Pentax Spotmatic F and the lovely
SMC Takumar 85mm 1.8 - two examples here for your pleasure ;-)

If you would like to see some more snow pictures of Zurich and surroundings
from the following days, let me know....

greetings
Markus

Wow! Beautiful.

I miss the snow, we didn't get much of anything in Toronto this year.

-Adam