Very high quality analog equipment is certainly much more attainable than comparable digital equipment at the present time. But this will change as the digital market matures. Of course that will take time. What matters more to me is that I can achieve very high quality color printing at home with digital. With analog that was very difficult and commercial printing is both expensive and hit and miss in terms of quality. I like to control the entire process. With analog, I could really only do that in BW. I do sometimes miss darkroom work, and I have not yet sold my equipment. But I'm so busy producing digital work that I don't really have time to return to the chemical process. I did want to print from some 16 x20 BW from 4x5 negs, and I had purchased a very good enlarging lens for just that purpose, so I may still do that.