On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:18:58 +0100, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If that is your considered opinion, you are not well-educated in the study of Philosophy.

That may or may not be so. But I believe Graywolf was talking about science.

And to me, too, the phrase "physical and natural world" sounds like another way of describing reality. Anything else, like music, is in our heads.

John

Godfrey