Yes, here we go again. Ad hominem attacks are a signal to me that you are out of ideas on how to respond meaningfully.

Godfrey

On Mar 29, 2006, at 1:38 PM, graywolf wrote:

Well, here we go again. The world according to Godfrey! Anyone who doesn't agree with him is an ass. I am not educated at all, I dropped out of school in the tenth grade. What is your excuse?

I suggest you get some theropy for your personality disorders, Godfrey.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
If that is your considered opinion, you are not well-educated in the study of Philosophy.
Godfrey