Fifties and sixties race cars for the road, sure, I'd expect spartan and not well finished. The 250 SWB was a race car that people drove on the road. Now, if I'm paying $85k (1984 dollars) for a road car that was not meant to be raced like the Testarossa, I'd expect the glovebox to close properly..... Still a huge fan of the prancing horse, and the TR is a car I've always loved and wanted to own/drive with its outrageous cheese-grater inlets and I was fortunate enough to have a friend who trusted me with his car :-)

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Ditto. Fit, finish and Ferarri have never been bedfellows. Fun, fury and Ferarri are a much better match.
Paul