Hi Bruce,
I it at 200 and 400 without any compensation. But I always use an omni reflector or soft box attachment.
Paul
On Apr 1, 2006, at 12:02 PM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

Hello Paul,

When using the 400T, do you dial in any negative compensation?  Also
what ISO's have you tried it with.  I have shot many weddings with
mine, but I am usually at ISO 400 and compensation set to about -2.  I
haven't really fiddled with the connector at all and am wondering if
perhaps I should.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

--
Bruce