On Apr 1, 2006, at 3:35 PM, Kenneth Waller wrote:

Thanks to all who took the time to comment - Bob S, Bruce, Jack, William R, Hank, David S., Frank, Bob S., Boris, Tom C., & David B.

Which Bob S is which? ;-)

FWIW - this was taken with available light - no photons were harmed in its production. Yes that is dew, happily supplied by a cool damp night & getting there early.
No healing brush was used on this image.

Dragonflies are among my favorite creatures. I've photographed them many times, not been fast enough to catch them many more times, and seen a few covered in dew first thing in the morning. But I never saw one as striking as the one you found and photographed so well. That photo would sell as a stock image, for sure.

Bob