Hi Bob,
No problem. Thanks for the kudos on the photos, but they're not mine. This is my advertising website, not photography. (In real life, I'm an advertising hack.) The site is aimed at a very narrow audience of headhunters and creative directors. They will know exactly what it is. They appreciate gimmicks like sound effects. But I appreciate the input.
Paul