BTW, two of the photos -- the Jeep and the PT Cruiser -- are the work of Clint Clemens.
Paul
On Apr 3, 2006, at 6:53 AM, Bob Shell wrote:

On Apr 2, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

No problem. Thanks for the kudos on the photos, but they're not mine. This is my advertising website, not photography. (In real life, I'm an advertising hack.) The site is aimed at a very narrow audience of headhunters and creative directors. They will know exactly what it is. They appreciate gimmicks like sound effects. But I appreciate the input.

For those of us who aren't headhunters or creative directors, just what the heck IS the main page? Torn piece of paper?

Bob