LOL. Actually I think one stands a far higher chance of getting sued if they were involved in an an auto accident than in publishing a picture of a person who is unlikely to ever see it.

So, it doesn't matter if doing something is right or wrong, we just play the odds of getting caught and base our decisions on that?
You didn't work for Enron a few years ago did you?

William Robb

No. But at some point it all gets plain silly. There's likely scores of laws we break each day, unknowingly, with little to no effort to enforce or chance of enforcement.

While not wanting to be a scofflaw, I would suggest that doing 5 mph over the speed limit and endangering someone's life is a criminal act magnitudes more serious than publishing a five year old photo w/o a release. This is actually funny coming from you.

Tom C.