On Apr 3, 2006, at 9:06 PM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

 If I were you, I'd get things clarified with the
bodies with which you have agreements, maybe to the extent of redrawing
some aspects of the agreement.  I wouldn't bet 25-cents on any position
posted here as being correct for your situation.  You already have
agreements in place that, it seems, need to be clarified. This forum is
not the place to get legal advice.

I'm not looking for legal advice -- I'm trying to find out under what kind of definition a framed print is "editorial". I cannot think of a single editorial thing about it, so I'm asking.

I would not attempt to sell a print without the appropriate agreements in place with MLB and MLBPA. So really, it was just a real-world example to attempt to define "editorial".

-Aaron